1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Then add the camp coffee, walnuts and flour and mix well.
4. Roll the dough in cling film to make a log and leave it to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Once chilled, remove the dough from the cling film, slice into 8 even pieces and place them on the lined baking tray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked fully.
Camp Coffee Essence
Royal Baking Powder
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.