1. Whisk together the Camp Coffee Essence, milk, sugar and eggs until well combined.
2. Place the mixture into a shallow dish and add the bread into the mixture.
3. Leave the bread to soak in the mixture for 5 minutes, then flip the bread and let it soak for a further 5 minutes.
4. Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan and grease lightly with butter.
5. When the frying pan is hot, fry the soaked bread in batches until browned on both sides and cooked through.
6. Serve with grated chocolate and ice cream.
Camp Coffee Essence
Simply Milk Chocolate Curls
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.