Eggs & Chorizo
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 4 ounces crumbled uncooked chorizo
- 2 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- 1/3 cup Cholula Hot Sauce
1. Heat oil in large skillet until shimmering. Fry potatoes about 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides, working in batches as needed. Remove from skillet. 2. Add crumbled chorizo and cook on medium heat just until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Return potatoes to skillet. Stir in hot sauce; cook until potatoes are tender. 3. To serve, spoon potato and chorizo mixture onto serving plates. Top with eggs and drizzle with additional hot sauce, if desired.