1. Prepare the grill for direct heat. If using a gas grill, preheat to medium high (450℉). If using a charcoal grill, light the charcoal or wood briquettes; when the briquettes are ready distribute them evenly under the cooking area. For a medium hot fire you should be able to hold your hand 6'' above the coals for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Place the grill rack on the grill. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in the peach pieces and the Old Bay Seasoning.
3. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently to attain a thick, emulsified texture. Rinse the oysters, scrubbing them with a stiff-bristle brush to remove any grit.
4.Place the oysters on the grill. Once their shells have opened about 1/4 inch remove them from the grill.
5. Use a small knife to pull off the top half of each shell; discard those shells. Return the bottom halves (with the oyster and remaining liquid) to the grill and top each oyster with a teaspoon of the Old Bay Seasoning-peach sauce.
6. Grill for 1-2 minutes, until they bubble.
7. Arrange them on a platter. Eat directly from the shell.
Old Bay Seasoning
Newforge Peach Slices in Light Syrup
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.