1. Heat the oven to 200℃ conventional, 190℃ fan or Gas Mark 6 and have ready a baking tray or tin.
2. Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket and then open out to form a butterfly.
3. Spread the Philly into the middle of the open chicken breast. Season well and fold over, pressing the sides together.
4. Wrap each chicken breast with 1 slice of bacon. Place on the baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes for a small chicken breast or 25-30 minutes for a larger chicken breast, ensuring the chicken is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
5. Serve immediately with potatoes and green vegetables of your choice.