Prawn, Philly and Sweet Chilli Appetiser
- Ingredients for 4
- 4 Circles of Wholegrain Bread (approximately 8cm in diameter), lightly toasted
- 120 g Philadelphia Light
- 150 g Fresh, Cooked Prawns
- 2.5 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- A little Cress or Micro Herbs and Chilli Flakes for garnish
1. Spread the bread circles with the Philly and place each one on a serving plate. 2. Top the bread with the prawns and spoon over the chilli sauce. 3. Serve garnished with a little cress/micro herbs and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.