1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°
2. Mix the tomatoes, lemon, chilli harissa and oil into a smooth paste.
3. Make a slice in the turkey breast, stuff it with filling and then close it up with the help of a couple of cocktail sticks, or tie it together with roasting string.
4. Place the turkey breasts in an oven-proof dish and brush with a little melted butter. Sprinkle with a little extra chilli harissa.
5. Bake the turkey in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. Check it is cooked by piercing a skewer into the meat and ensure the juice runs clear.
6. Serve with Chipotle Mayo Topping on the side.
Santa Maria Chipotle Sauce
Harissa Red Pepper Puree
Newforge Sundried Tomatoes Tub
Stay up to date on today’s trends, inventive recipes, and the latest
industry innovations with our quick and easy recipes.