1. Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Fry the minced meat in oil until brown. Add the Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Add half of the Santa Maria Medium Salsa and half the grated cheese. Stir and bring to the boil.
4. Spread 2-3 tbsp of filling on each Tortilla. Roll up and place the rolls seam down in an ovenproof dish.
5. Pour the rest of the salsa over the rolls and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
6. Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes and serve with Santa Maria Soured Cream Topping.